Reblogged from Canary Beck’s “Songs from the Coalface” blog.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – (Please Reblog)
March 5, 2014 – The Basilique Performing Arts Company today announced the most anticipated theatrical event of the year: Paradise Lost in Second Life will premiere on Saturday, April 5, at 13:00 SLT.
Tickets for this – and every – performance are limited to 40 and the Company predicts that tickets to sell out swiftly. Tickets are available on the Second Life Marketplace for L$1000 a seat on a first come first served basis. Half of all ticket sales will be donated to the WWF Adopt-A-Gorilla Program.
Tickets are also now available for every show in the Premiere Season – 12 performances – running from April 12th through June 21st.
All ticket holders to the Premiere event are invited to the Red Carpet Event, where they can meet and greet the cast and take part in photo opportunities starting from 11:00 SLT.
Dress code for the Red Carpet Event is Formal (Black Tie and Gown). Wearing audience avatars (enclosed in tickets) is encouraged and required once the performance begins.
A second performance one the same weekend is scheduled for Sunday, April 6, at 12:00 SLT.
The Premiere of Paradise Lost in Second Life is sponsored by MIAMAI and L’Amour Nexus University of Fashion.
The Sunday Show is sponsored by Solidea Folies and machinimist Forren Ashford.
Paradise Lost in Second Life Premieres: Saturday, April 5
- PDT – 13:00 (e.g. San Francisco)
- CDT – 15:00 (e.g. Topeka, Kansas)
- EDT – 16:00 (e.g. New York)
- UTC – 21:00 (e.g. London)
- CEST – 22:00 (e.g. Berlin)
- EEST – 23:00 (e.g. Athens)
- AEST – 06:00 (e.g. Sydney)
Paradise Lost in Second Life Sunday Show: April 6
- PDT – 12:00 (e.g. San Francisco)
- CDT – 14:00 (e.g. Topeka, Kansas)
- EDT – 15:00 (e.g. New York)
- UTC – 20:00 (e.g. London)
- CEST – 21:00 (e.g. Berlin)
- EEST – 22:00 (e.g. Athens)
- AEST – 05:00 (e.g. Sydney)
- Paradise Lost Premier Announced – Tickets on sale now! – by Canary Beck