Wow, it’s been many moons since I last bothered to post anything in here. RL work and family obligations keep me busy all the time, and I’m no longer that interested in Second Life; I do log in, I do pay my rent, I do chat and see the friends I’ve kept in there, but that’s about it. I don’t even watch Flickr as much as I used to. Today, I did. And I found this new challenge by Strawberry Linden (née Singh). Of course, given her current job at Linden Lab, the challenge can’t be – ahem – saucy (what’s with LL’s obsession with posing as “family-friendly”, anyway?). But anyway, I thought it’d be a good way to kill some time, so here goes:
Have you ever…
- Owned a region? Yes.
- Created Content? Yes.
- Gone to a live music event? Yes.
- Teleport-spammed to get into a crowded event? No, I’m not desperate to have the latest fashion items before others do.
- Made your SL avatar similar to your physical world avatar? Errrr, I suppose you mean similar to my RL shape; yes, I have.
- Gone on a shopping spree? Yes. Too often.
- Gone clubbing? Yes. Who hasn’t?
- Helped a newbie out? Yes.
- Role-played? Yes.
- Had or attended a wedding? Attended.
- Used SL for educational purposes? No.
- Fallen in love? Yes. Twice. The first time was the biggest regret of my life.
- Played a sport? No.
- Used the Destination Guide to explore? Yes.
- Participated in the Community Forums? Yes.
- Found inner peace? Nope.
- Started a Second Life blog? Yes.
- Used your avatar name on other social platforms? Yes.
- Taken glamour shots of your avatar? Absolutely.
- Adopted a pet or baby? No.
So, there you have it. Mona Eberhardt signing off for now!